Monday 10 July 2023

CTMH Australasian Blog - Cape Cod


Hello, and welcome to our 'Cape Cod' Australasian 'Blog Hop'. If you've arrived here from Danielle Edwards - ScrappyChicks, then you're in the right place.

If you've landed here by accident, then welcome to the fun! Please join in by following the link at the bottom of this blog.

Even though it is pouring with rain outside, and the fire is keeping us warm and dry indoors, we're off to the beach this month with the Cape Cod suite of papers! 

An absolutely adorable range, including all the regular options.....

The paper pack, with or without stickers.



The card making stamp set, and/or the scrapbooking stamp set. The scrapbooking stamp set has the option of thin cuts too. 


The scrapbooking workshop kit, with or without protectors.


The digital Artwork.


And of course, the card making workshop, which has some gorgeous thin cuts and an exclusive stamp set. This was the pack that first excited me, and so far, I have only purchased that and the paper pack (including stickers). I often find that those two products work really well together, with most paper ranges.

However, now that I've seen what ideas other people have come up with, I can see I'm going to want all the other components too!

But today, I have just the one layout to show you from my combination of the card making kit and papers.


This layout documents a boat trip my husband and I enjoyed with my cousin and his wife. They're relatives, but also friends, who were visiting from Australia, and we spent some time together up in the Bay of Islands, in Northland, New Zealand. On this particular day, we journeyed out, on choppy seas, to the Hole in the Rock. The skipper wasn't sure we could get through the hole in the rock, but he manoeuvred the boat expertly, so we could. 


Putting this layout together was fun. From arranging the papers that all work together so well, to making and arranging the seashells along the bottom of the left hand page.


The title was completed with two sets of thin cut letters. With the lighter Periwinkle, on top of the darker Bluebird, it creates a shadowed effect, which I think works well with the layout, and helps it to stand out against the white background.



Even the embellishments fit well with the colour palette and the theme. In case you hadn't already figured it out, I love everything about the Cape Cod range.😆 

There is a process video of this layout on my YouTube channel, which you can view here. 

I believe the card making workshop kits are now sold out, but the rest of the range is till available  until the end of August, or while stocks last. You can see the range in the July/August catalogue or on the website. 

If you don't have a consultant and live in New Zealand, I'd love to hear from you. Alternatively, you can place an order through my website.

You can also join me on Facebook and Instagram, and of course YouTube if you'd like to see more of my projects.

I'd love it if you left a comment below, before heading off to Doris Taylor - Creative Inspirations.

Thanks for reading. 

Cheers for now. 

Happy crafting. 

Lynda


6 comments:

  1. I like how your layout turned out.& how you included your Explore passes in it as well. The seashells make a great border along the bottom of the left hand page & the offset of the title is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout showcasing some fantastic photos of day out on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doris. Yep, it was a fabulous day....great to have it recorded. Cheers.

      Delete

Stamping on a photo with CTMH inks.

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year! It's been a while since my last blog (September 2023), but hey....New Year, new pl...